Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Brady's Great Idea

Brady had a "great idea" the other day. He thought it would be fun to ride his bike down the steps of the mortuary. Bryan wasn't around to remind me of all the potential injuries that might accompany this great idea, so I helped him find his helmet and haul his bike up the steps. Then I watched fearfully as he bumped down.
He loved it! No bones were broken and he thought he was really cool. A few days later Bryan was flipping channels on the TV and stopped for a few minutes on an Extreme Mountain Bike Race. I watched for a minute and found myself wondering if watching more of these events could be in my future. Good thing Brady was in bed at the time, or he might have gotten another good idea!

3 comments:

  1. You are so brave! Im glad it turned out okay, Brady is so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! He is going to LOVE dirt biking and mountain biking next year. He is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WooHoo! Like mother, like son! Very brave. Love that it was mom behind the camera!

    ReplyDelete