After dinner we followed a little trail that went beside the stream up into the canyon. We didn't go all the way up the trail because it kept crossing the stream and it was a bit high, a bit fast, and a lot cold.
The trail was beautiful. We were surrounded by high mountains on either side. The trees were green and everywhere. Some parts of the trail were like walking through a tunnel of trees. Brady and Ellie found snail shells and saw fish in the creek. They loved it. They didn't want to turn back, even though it was getting dark. We really had a great time. I'm hoping we can do something similar every Wednesday, just in different locations.
Love hearing about your 'edventures':o)
ReplyDeleteYay I finally found your blog! I look foreward to hearing about more of your adventures! you are so good to do all that you do as a family, you inspire me :)
ReplyDelete