It's been a while since I've taken the time to do this, but I had to include a picture and adventure from a few weeks ago. I was cleaning out the garage and Brady and Ellie were just playing in the back yard. I finally decided to check on them, and this is what I found. I decided that it wasn't worth it to get mad because they were already dirty, so I just let them keep playing while I went back to the garage. They got much dirtier than this picture shows, but decided that the mud would be more fun if they took off their clothes, so there are no pictures of how dirty they really got. Once I checked on them again and found that they were "nudey," mud time was over and we moved on to bath time and laundry time. Isn't it always laundry time at my house?
Friday, May 29, 2009
Mud Monsters
It's been a while since I've taken the time to do this, but I had to include a picture and adventure from a few weeks ago. I was cleaning out the garage and Brady and Ellie were just playing in the back yard. I finally decided to check on them, and this is what I found. I decided that it wasn't worth it to get mad because they were already dirty, so I just let them keep playing while I went back to the garage. They got much dirtier than this picture shows, but decided that the mud would be more fun if they took off their clothes, so there are no pictures of how dirty they really got. Once I checked on them again and found that they were "nudey," mud time was over and we moved on to bath time and laundry time. Isn't it always laundry time at my house?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Haha! That is so great! I would have loved to see more pictures of that!
ReplyDelete