Monday, May 4, 2009
Trip to Manti
We had a weekend off (it's been a while), so we got out of town to see some sights. Brady and Ellie have been bugging us about seeing the Manti Temple, so we went to Manti. First we went to Richfield--we have to get to Walmart when we can. Then we stopped in Gunnison and visited Bryan's cousin, DeLynne, and her family. She is the cousin who is famous for having triplets when her little boy, Ezra, wasn't even two yet. We played with Ezra, Cael, Ross, and Von, and talked with Dustin and DeLynne. Then we went to the temple together and had a great time. It was nice to see family and the temple was beautiful. We had a great time. Brady and Ellie have been asking to go back to Ezra's house ever since.
Ellie and the "little boys"--Von, Ellie, Cael/Ross, DeLynne, Ross/Cael. I can't tell those two apart, but Dustin and DeLynne say it's easy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like a fun trip...glad you got out of town a little before everyone started dying off in mass! Sorry to be so irreverent. Anyway, I'm so glad you have this blog now. It's nice to see what's happening. Sometimes life is so hectic you don't see how you have time to call, but this helps. Sorry, I don't have any suggestions for the hugger. I'm afraid the fault may lie with the hugger and not the huggee...she must just be too enthusiastic. I think she must just need something closer to her own size to hug on!
ReplyDelete