Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Time to Start Packing

Our property management people called this morning.  Our landlord sold the house.  We are moving!  We have until the end of March to be out.  Good thing we have a sleepy baby, kids that are good helpers, and most of our boxes from the last move.   Now we just pray we can find a good house.

4 comments:

  1. Wow. you guys will be pros at this last minute moving business. Good luck in the house hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sad! I'm sorry, I know you guys love your house and your ward. You can be happy anywhere though. I hope you find something just as great! Plus, at least you don't have to go far! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops, that previous comment was from me! I forgot Luke used my computer earlier and was still logged into his google account!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again?!!!!! Wow, hopefully you don't have to hard of a time finding another place! Good luck! Glad all (else) is going well; your family is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete