Sunday, February 20, 2011

Growing Quickly


It's only been 5 weeks, and Afton already seems tons bigger. She is growing so quickly. She's getting a bit chubby and she is trying to smile. Also, she loves to look around. She's still kind of a bobble head, but that little bobble head swivels around, trying to check out everything. She is a sweetie, and sure gets lots of love from Ellie and kisses from Brady.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. In the beginning I couldn't tell who she looked like but she's starting to look a lot like Ellie, I think. She is getting big! I love the top picture. She looks like she's smiling in her sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks like she is having sweet dreams in that first picture with that teeny smile. I am so proud of you, Lou, for actually putting a bow on her! Girly cloths in every picture--wow! She is definitely getting the cream! I wonder how much she weighs now.

    ReplyDelete