Finding Joy in Our Journey
She is so cute! I bet your kids are loving it! I also bet you haven't skipped a beat. You are so amazing!
I don't think she will be lacking for attention! Sorry to be such a slow Grandma as far as any kind of blanket goes. I will be having a few days off soon...I'm needing them!
What a sweetheart!!! I think she has a likeness of Brady in a girly way:) Ellie looks ecstatic to have a sister and baby around!
Cute! Ellie looks like she is saying, "Yeah, she's mine...I let Mom help me take care of her, but she is mine."
She is so cute! I bet your kids are loving it! I also bet you haven't skipped a beat. You are so amazing!
ReplyDeleteI don't think she will be lacking for attention! Sorry to be such a slow Grandma as far as any kind of blanket goes. I will be having a few days off soon...I'm needing them!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart!!! I think she has a likeness of Brady in a girly way:) Ellie looks ecstatic to have a sister and baby around!
ReplyDeleteCute! Ellie looks like she is saying, "Yeah, she's mine...I let Mom help me take care of her, but she is mine."
ReplyDelete