Monday, July 27, 2009
Boys & Girls...So Different
We were sitting outside today, playing. Ellie is still recovering from the weekend and is very tired, so she spent a lot of time sitting on my lap. We painted her nails and she played with her "tyutie" dollie and told me to be quiet because the baby was sleeping. Very girl things to do. Brady rode around on his bike and showed us how far he could lean while riding and not tip over. Then, suddenly, he surprised me by saying he wanted to sit on my lap, too. I moved Ellie over and happily made room for him. He plunked down onto my lap, farted, and then got up with an evil cackle and ran off to play. What a boy! What a stinker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that is hilarious :) seriously boys and girls are so differnt, I had lots of classes talking about nature vs nuture, and I totaly think it is nature all the way, boys just come somehow already knowing all the boy things to do!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! That is so funny. I am pretty sure Brenden will be like that. I think it is in the Lillywhite blood. Only for the boys though haha! Cute little Ellie!
ReplyDeleteLOL! If it wasn't already too late, stories of these would make me terrified that I might have a boy!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDelete