Days In The Dirt
I just listened to this presentation about getting organized (something I'm lacking). The presenter went into great detail about having only one laundry day each week and how she accomplished that. I have since decided two things:
1--She has grass,
2--She doesn't have Ellie.
We cannot seem to use only one or even two outfits each day. Somehow, they end up looking awful. I am becoming the queen of laundry, and it's not a position I even want. Oh, well. Looks fun, huh? Maybe I should join in.

What is she doing? We've been reading The Trumpet of the Swan for the past few days, and Ellie is playing "fwan." She has some sidewalk chalk that is shaped like eggs, and she puts them in the hole, sits on them, and is the mother "fwan." I felt glad to know that she has been listening a little bit.
Maybe Ellie's nickname should be dirt or mud magnet! Oh well, she's having a great time. Maybe you just need to buy brown clothes for her!
ReplyDelete