Thursday, June 10, 2010

It's Really In There!

We went to the doctor today. I scheduled the appointment forever ago to find out why we were having so much trouble getting pregnant. Apparently, that's sometimes all you need to do, and suddenly, SUPRISE, you get pregnant. We kept the appointment even though 7 weeks is a bit early to go to the doctor. However, he was really nice and did a quick ultrasound since it's still too early to hear the heart beat. We saw a tiny baby (kind of a lump, really), and we saw a little heart beating really quickly. Hurray! It's real. We are super excited. We should be getting #3 near the end of January. Yeah!

7 comments:

  1. yay!!! I am so so happy for you, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea for #15 - tell us when you have a better name picked out! We are so excited for us and you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I am super excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Thanks for sharing the news, even if it's early. It's hard to contain something so wonderful. Hope you are feeling well:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY!!! we couldn't be happier for you! Madi can't wait for that little friend to come to stay :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Lou! I am so happy for you guys

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I am so happy for you! You are so missed in Fillmore and in our Presidency!

    ReplyDelete