Monday, March 15, 2010

It's a Baby . . . or Two


A few weeks ago we saw baby chicks at IFA and Ellie has been asking ever since when we were going to get some. I finally gave in, but in a saner manner than we have the last few years. Ellie picked a chick and Brady picked a chick. Ellie's is a Buff Orpington and Brady's is an Americana. Their names are Sunshine and Midnight. If they survive the loving that Brady and Ellie are giving them they will be some tough birds! Ellie sings to them and tries to pet and hold them all day long. She was trying so hard to catch one this morning that she fell into their box! Like I say . . . if they survive . . .

1 comment:

  1. Don't know if I'll let my kids see this post, they'll be begging for some more too. We missed you in church yesterday. "How Firm a Foundation" was the opening song, just not the same without Brady!

    ReplyDelete