
Much to Bryan's dismay, I donated our fake tree to the DI three years ago. Now, we are forced to have the annual tradition of a Christmas tree hunt. Yeah!
This year we went up on Cedar Mountain near the Mammoth Creek. The snow was deep and the hills were steep. I was huffing and puffing like the big, fat wolf. Brady crawled when the going got rough, and Ellie was content to be dragged along.
We found a great tree up a really steep hill. Brady and Bryan cut it down while Ellie and I ate snow and threw snowballs at them. We are so excited that Christmas is coming!

Now that's a nice tree. I think Bryan is probably secretly happy that you got rid of the fake tree. This looks like a lot more fun than digging some old thing out of a box. Admit it Bryan!
ReplyDelete