Monday, September 14, 2009

August St. George Trip



We went to St. George for a visit. While Bryan studied for a test he had to take and Grandma and Grandpa were at work, we were entertained and cool at the Town Square. What a fun place!

Posted by Picasa


Later, when Bryan passed his test (hurray!) we went to the Rosenbruch Wildlife Museum and enjoyed seeing the animals. The kids like the children's room best and want to go back and play in the treehouse. Another fun place, but awfully pricey!

Posted by Picasa



We celebrated Bean & Tavin's birthday at Oak Grove with a picnic. On the drive up we stopped and saw the old kiln. Ellie wanted to stay and live in it. She thought it was her castle. Brady was asleep and missed it, poor guy! On the way home we saw a tarantula walking down the road. I've never seen one in the wild and thought it was really awesome!

3 comments:

  1. looks like fun! we will have to go sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great update. I love the toad, the ponytails and the Lincoln logs especially! Just wish I could have seen the pig in the road!
    Hope you had a fun camping trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Looks warm (except that gorgeous misty picture of Oak Grove) and delightful! I love Ellie's model pose in the waterfall!

    ReplyDelete